Investigative Unit Director
Job Title: Director, Investigative Unit
Qualifications: We are open to hiring for this position in either NY or DC, so please indicate your preference within your application (ie - in your cover letter). Thanks.
- 15+ years experience in supervising distinguished investigative journalism.
- Experience producing and supervising others
- Great journalistic credentials
- Strong writer who understands the construction of compelling narratives within journalistic standards.
- College degree required, preferably in Journalism.
Duties: The Director, Investigative Unit will be responsible for directing development, reporting and production of high impact investigative journalism targeted to air within CNN's prime time shows. Will supervise staff of experienced investigative reporters and producers. This role will oversee concept and scripting and be responsible for direct interface with Triad to ensure that pieces meet editorial, legal and standards. Will manage budget in coordination with show executive producers.
If you are interested in applying for this position please go to Turnerjobs.com and apply to Req# 133550BR.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.