We're Adding Three Investigative Reporters
Times-Union Media is doing something unheard of in journalism today: We are adding staff members to increase our investigative work. We are looking for three reporters with terrific investigative skills who are masters at finding stories through strong source building, or tucked away in public records and databases. Must have a track record of holding public officials accountable and be able to work independently or as part of a team. We want strong writers, who can break down complicated topics for readers, both in print and online. The public records laws in Florida are extremely liberal and Northeast Florida is an area where there's always stories waiting to be told.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have experience and experience in multimedia storytelling.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and current automobile insurance.
- Ongoing paid training opportunities Growth opportunities for advancement Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short- and long- term disability, personal time off and holiday pay, 401(k), and expense reimbursement
- Qualified applicants may submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please. Thank you for understanding that due to the large volume of resumes received it is not possible to acknowledge receipt of each resume.