We are looking to hire a Research Analyst to support our partnership’s investment process. The right candidate will skillfully perform the following:
Research and analysis, entailing:
- Determining, with the help of the firm’s investment professionals, the key drivers of a business,
- Understanding the right questions to assess the merits of an investment,
- Identifying, contacting and interviewing industry contacts,- developing relationships with contacts for future follow-up,
- Assessing responses and providing analysis of key findings,- communicating verbally and via reports to partners of firm; and,
- Working closely with the partners in final analysis of potential investment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passion for learning and uncovering facts
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong work ethic
No specific degree is required; however, applicable backgrounds include:
- Private investigation
The right candidate will be comfortable understanding the key drivers of a business, cold-calling and interviewing contacts, and communicating results with the partners of the firm. The right candidate will also be comfortable establishing relationships with contacts in order to monitor a company’s prospects and industry trends.
This position is available part-time with the potential to evolve into a full-time position. Work hours, and location, are flexible. Pay will be determined once the right candidate is identified.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with their resume, including a cover letter that explains why he/she should be considered for the position.