- Research and develop consumer stories for use in local TV news consumer segments.
- This includes assisting viewers with dispute resolution and troubleshooting consumer complaints.
- Will assist reporters and producers in gathering information and elements for consumer stories.
- Need to have great organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Should have excellent phone and communication skills.
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in Spanish and English.
- Experience working in a local TV newsroom is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, TX
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
NOTE: This is not a field or segment producing role.
Apply online directly at https://sjobs.brassring.com/