WISH-TV is seeking an aggressive investigative reporter to join our growing I-Team.
We are searching for someone who has experience uncovering investigative stories that affect people’s lives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least three years experience as an investigative reporter
- Generate strong story ideas
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be an excellent team player
- Cultivate great sources
- Ask tough questions
- Working knowledge of CAR techniques
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Familiarity with public records laws and requests
And most importantly….
Tell compelling stories
You must be able to turn investigative stories on a regular basis and not just during a ratings period. We are looking for someone who works hard to get to the bottom of an issue and tells it in a creative and bulletproof way. Send resume and recent tape to Steve Bray, News Director, WISH TV, 1950 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46202 or email to email@example.com . NO PHONE CALLS EEO/M-F.