Post a job
Investigative Reporters and Editors and the National Institute for Computer-Assisted Reporting host an active Web site for some of the best-trained and highest-profile journalists in the world. You can't afford to miss our more than 4,000 members or thousands of other Web-browsing reporters and editors when trying to fill a special job in your media organization. Featuring:
- A listing on our quick-look grid.
- A link to a page of your own, where your listing can continue in great detail.
- No need to count words or lines! Explain the job, profile the company, describe the city.
- Listing within 24 hours for e-mailed postings.
- A six-week web life.
- One low $150 price per job listed.
For more information, call IRE at 573-882-2042 or e-mail your announcement to: email@example.com. Be sure to include your billing address.
Blind box service: For an additional $50, a blind e-mail address can be set up with automatic forwarding of cover letters and resumes.
We also accept advertising in The IRE Journal. Find out how to place your ad in the nation's premier "how-to" journalism magazine.