The suggestion box is open for IRE’s annual Computer-Assisted Reporting Conference, which heads to Newport Beach, California, next March. We’re also starting an email list so you can keep up with news about the conference.
Use this form to share ideas, suggestions and other comments to help us plan the best possible NICAR19 conference. No suggestion is too big or too small.
Here are a few ways you can use this form:
- Share a speaker suggestion (you or someone else)
- Suggest a panel you’d like to attend
- Tell us about a topic, skill or piece of software you’d like to see covered
- Pitch an entire session (topic, speakers, title, etc.)
- Tell us about a session you loved at a past conference or workshop and hope to see again in Newport Beach
- Share your suggestions for making the conference a more inclusive environment for all attendees
Have several ideas? Great! Fill out the form as many times as you’d like. And help us spread the word by sharing this form with friends and colleagues.
Keep in mind that IRE retains editorial control over the content of its conferences. If we use your idea, our team will take care of reaching out to speakers and finalizing details. Here are some other tips we put together to help you make the best pitch and understand our process.
Make sure to get your ideas in by Sept. 30. Please direct questions to [email protected].
You can also sign up here for a special 2019 CAR Conference email list to receive details as we announce them. We’ll let you know any time we make a major announcement, update you on the planning process and remind you of key dates/deadlines surrounding the conference.