Planning is underway for the 2020 Computer-Assisted Reporting Conference, and we need your help.
Use this form to share ideas, suggestions and other comments to help us plan the best possible conference. No suggestion is too big or too small. The form will be open through Sept. 15.
We’re also starting an email list so you can keep up with all the news about NICAR20, including speakers, sessions, travel information, fellowship deadlines and more. Sign up here to receive those emails.
We’re expecting a big crowd for NICAR20, which will be March 5-8 in New Orleans. Your input helps ensure that we consider a broad spectrum of speakers and topics.
Here are a few ways you can use the ideas form:
- Share a speaker suggestion (you or someone else). Please keep diversity in mind.
- Suggest a panel you’d like to attend.
- Tell us about a topic, skill or piece of software you’d like to see covered.
- Pitch an entire session (topic, speakers, title, etc.). Feel free to get creative! We’re always looking for engaging ways to deliver practical tips.
- Share your suggestions for making the conference a more inclusive environment for all attendees.
Have several ideas? Great! Fill out the form as many times as you’d like. And help us spread the word by sharing this form with friends and colleagues. (Here’s a sharable bitlink: bit.ly/NICAR20ideas.)
Keep in mind that IRE retains editorial control over the content of its conferences. If we use your idea, our team will take care of reaching out to speakers and finalizing details. Here are some other tips to help you make the best pitch and understand our process.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.