- Associate Producers primarily work on and help shape our main story and segments, in close collaboration with the research and footage teams.
- Assist with fact-checking scripts, tracking down archival footage and other materials that may be relevant to our stories (think: a political figure published a little-known article decades ago and we need help tracking it down!), etc.
- The job may also include outreach to individuals we feature in footage clips, as well as outreach to experts and other organizations.
- Collaborate with our graphics department, fact-checking any image that may appear on screen (maps, flags, etc.) and helping proof-read copy on chyrons.
- Creative and comedic sensibility a plus
- 1 to 2 years experience in a researcher role is preferred
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working under tight production deadlines
- Willing to have flexibility in schedule & working long hours when necessary.
If interested and meet the criteria above, please send resumes to email@example.com by Nov. 16th at 6:00PM ET.
Members of groups traditionally underrepresented in the production/media industry are encouraged to apply.
Partially Important Productions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.