Experience: Broadcast news or print journalism experience as a reporter or special projects producer, or private investigation or law enforcement experience with a keen interest in journalism.
Dolcefino Consulting is an ever-expanding investigative communications consulting, privately funded to expose public corruption, injustice, and fraud. The firm also provides crisis management, reputation management, and litigation support services. As local newsrooms cut back on Investigative Journalism, an increasing number of people are turning to private firms like Dolcefino Consulting because of their thirst for truth and justice.
The President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, a longtime investigative journalist who headed the award-winning 13 Undercover Investigative Unit at KTRK -TV. Dolcefino has won 30 Emmy Awards from the National Academy of Arts and Sciences and three medals from the Investigative Reporters and Editors.
Dolcefino Consulting is seeking a critical new addition to our investigative media team, preferably a journalist with investigative news experience who likes to dig, can analyze public records and computer research to identify leads, a confident and aggressive interviewer, with the ability to write and prepare content for the social media content of Dolcefino Consulting and be available for interviews in the production of Dolcefino Consulting videos. The company retains all editorial control over our social media product.
Dolcefino Consulting is a fast-paced workplace environment, so we need a candidate who will thrive in a company known for its aggressive posture. The firm excels in public corruption, judicial injustice, crisis management, reputation management, litigation support, and opposition research.
Skills should include.
• Strategic thinking and excellent organization planning skills with attention to detail.
• This position is document intensive. Candidate must be able to communicate well with the President of the company and keep him updated on the status of production. Excellent organization and communication are imperative.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious, and passionate about the public right to know.
• Ability to write and edit effectively.
• Ability to manage multiple key initiatives and projects concurrently.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Candidate must have a background in journalism and any private investigation experience is a plus.
• Must be available on weekends and nights as needed in a crisis environment
BENEFITS AND PAY:
• Dolcefino Consulting provides benefits to employees, which will be outlined for candidates who are finalists for the job.
Interested parties should send resume and a portfolio of your work.