Location: 3701 Kirby Dr (Upper Kirby Area) Houston TX
Experience: Broadcast news or print journalism experience as a reporter or special projects producer, or private investigation or law enforcement experience with a keen interest in journalism.
Dolcefino Consulting is an ever-expanding Houston based war-time communications consulting and advocacy firm privately funded to expose public corruption, injustice, fraud and corporate malfeasance.
The President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, a longtime investigative journalist who headed the award winning 13 Undercover Investigative Unit at KTRK -TV. Dolcefino has won 30 Emmy Awards from the National Academy of Arts and Sciences and three medals from the Investigative Reporters and Editors.
Dolcefino Consulting is seeking a critical new addition to our investigative consulting team, preferably a journalist with investigative news experience who likes to dig, can analyze public records and computer research to identify leads, a confident and aggressive interviewer, with the ability to write and prepare content for the social media presence of Dolcefino Consulting and be available for interviews in the production of Dolcefino Consulting videos. The company retains all editorial control over our social media product.
Dolcefino Consulting is a fast-paced workplace environment, so we need a candidate who will thrive in a company known for its aggressive posture. The firm excels in public corruption, judicial injustice, crisis management, reputation management, litigation support and opposition research
Skills should include.
- Strategic thinking and excellent organization planning skills with attention to detail.
- This position is document intensive. Candidate must be able to communicate well with the President of the company and keep him updated on the status of production. Excellent organization and communication are imperative.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious, and passionate about the public right to know.
- Ability to write and edit effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple key initiatives and projects concurrently.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be available on weekends and nights as needed in a crisis environment
BENEFITS AND PAY:
- Dolcefino Consulting provides benefits to employees, which will be outlined for candidates who are finalists for the job.
Interested parties should send resume and a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org