· Manage the existing editorial, research and production and design team and to interview, hire and further develop, train and manage new employees to maintain daily, weekly and monthly content, online and publication deadlines.
-Manage a pool of correspondents, contributors and content producers to ensure a steady flow of deep, well-reported content to build Ingram’s online and print audience.
· Develop and execute the magazine’s interactive strategy for repurposing existing editorial material online and develop online-specific content.
· Implement search-engine marketing strategy to grow the online audience.
· Work with Web developers to refine Ingram’s existing online properties.
· Execute a social-media plan to build the audience at Ingram’s newly redesigned site.
· Monitor and track the publication’s online trends, and optimize content strategies for print and online in response to analytics.
· 5+ years in digital-media management, journalism background a must.
· 3+ years of experience as an Editor
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism-related field and/or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree recommended.
· Proven ability to lead a team of Web-oriented professionals and print journalists.
· Experience with analyzing traffic data to develop audience strategies for an infrastructure of online Websites.
· Proficient with WordPress installations, HTML/CSS, and social-media management tools.
· Experience working with Web developers and content teams to build online communities.
Please send your resume, writing samples and references to Msweeney@Ingrams.com