“Brian Ross Investigates” is a new weekly half-hour program that airs on the “Law&Crime” Network founded by ABC News Chief legal correspondent Dan Abrams, featuring former award winning ABC News Chief Investigative Correspondent Brian Ross.
The weekly show features original investigations, live newsmaker interviews and a regular “Shout Out” segment highlighting the work of great investigative reporting.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy, entry level Associate Producer with a hard news background and hands on multi-media experience to join our growing production team to work along side Ross and Executive Producer Rhonda Schwartz.
- Assist Producers in research and production of original investigative stories, including editorial, photo and video research.
- Edit taped packages using Premiere editing software under deadline pressure
- Assist with field shoots in the New York area
- Assist with digital and social media presentations, and publishing articles in WordPress
- Candidates must have solid experience with Premiere editing software.
- A background in news – either 2 years experience with a hard news organization and/or a graduate journalism degree preferred.
- Strong writing and editorial research skills.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about creating great journalism and planning to pursue a career in investigative reporting.
40 hours per week, Freelance position with entry level salary. There is a great opportunity for advancement as the “Law&Crime Network” is planning to expand its footprint.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume, cover letter, 3 clips and/or video links, plus 3 references to jobs @lawandcrime.com with the subject line “Rhonda Schwartz.”
Any applications without the requested materials will be immediately removed from consideration.