- Responsible for researching, editing, and assembling all the video elements in the final story
- Collaborate with executive producers, staff writers, and the research department by compiling footage to construct stories and segments
- Generate comprehensive footage packets for the show’s comedy writers to use as reference when writing scripts
- Research and acquire footage from various sources which include news/TV clips, documentaries, user generated videos (YouTube, TikTok, twitter etc.)
- Produce comedic interstitial montages using TV and news clips
- Oversee editing of clips and video montages for delivery to the control room.
- Work with Rights and Clearance manager to license third party material and to address legal questions from outside counsel
- Previous experience as a producer in TV, documentary, or digital production
- Creative and comedic sensibility a must
- Comfortable working under tight production deadlines
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, and clear communicator
- Willing to have flexibility in schedule & working long hours when necessary.
If interested and meet the criteria above, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 16th at 6:00PM ET.
Members of groups traditionally underrepresented in the production/media industry are encouraged to apply.
Partially Important Productions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.