Dolcefino Consulting is a Houston based investigative communications consulting firm run by a long-time award-winning journalist, Wayne Dolcefino.
The growing company creates a lot of its own production content for social media distribution, as part of a media strategy for private clients.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience in television broadcast journalism or a recent graduate in TV-News production. The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and constantly evolving video environment. The editor will organize and edit footage (live-action, screen capture, etc.) with narrative tracks, overlays, and graphics as applicable while ensuring high quality.
• BROADCAST JOURNALISM EXPERIENCE AND/OR RECENT GRADUATE IN TV PRODUCTION
• DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP ABILITY
• STRONG NEWS JUDGMENT
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND PRODUCTION SKILLS
• HAS EXPERIENCE CREATING VIDEOS IN FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER OR ADOBE PREMIER PRO AND OTHER EDITING SOFTWARE
• MUST BE ABLE TO MEET AGGRESSIVE DEADLINES
• MUST BE IN THE HOUSTON AREA – POSITION IS IN OFFICE ONLY
• Full-Time Position. Dolcefino Consulting initially offers a three-month probationary period with contract pay before benefits begin.
• Benefits include Paid time off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Retirement Plans.
• Hourly Pay – Terms are negotiable, based on experience.
PLEASE SEND RESUME & A PORTFOLIO OF YOUR PRODUCTION AND EDITING WORK TO