- Fellowships will be offered until the funds are depleted or until September 7, whichever comes first.
- IRE20 fellowships are available for the following communities:
- journalists, students and educators of color
- U.S. based journalists from newspapers with a Sunday circulation no larger than 50,000
- U.S. based early-career TV journalists (3 years or less)
- Fellowships include a complimentary IRE membership/renewal ($25 for students/$70 for pros) and a complimentary conference registration ($50 for students/$175 for pros).
- All recipients are required to meet IRE’s membership standards: Someone substantially engaged in news gathering, presentation or production; a student pursuing a degree or someone engaged full-time in research or teaching in the field of journalism.
- IRE hopes to notify you about the status of your application within 10 business days.
- No deadline to apply; however, IRE will cease offering conference fellowships once the funds are exhausted.
- Application requires: a letter of support, resume/CV/LinkedIn profile, college transcript (for students).
- Application encourages: one to two clips of investigative or journalistic work.
- Please review application form below before completing it.
Questions? Contact Chris Vachon, email@example.com
Link to Google Form if embed below does not work.