Location: 3701 Kirby Dr., Houston, Texas
Experience: 3-5 years
Dolcefino Consulting is an expanding investigative communications consulting firm, privately funded to expose public corruption, injustice, and fraud. In addition to the investigative media content produced for social media and websites, the firm excels in crisis management, litigation support, and media relations. The President of Dolcefino Consulting is Wayne Dolcefino, a longtime investigative reporter for KTRK TV.
Dolcefino Consulting is seeking a Multi-Media Producer who can create and orchestrate social media content delivery, utilize social media skills for investigative research, and help market the company on social media platforms. Knowledge and experience of in-design or production of content on websites are preferred.
The digital producer position will work closely with our investigative researchers, producers, and editor.
The Digital Manager will coordinate research of some of these investigations and advocacy projects to produce social media content. Dolcefino Consulting is a fast-paced workplace environment, so we need a candidate who will thrive in a company known for its aggressive posture.
• Experience in broadcast journalism or broadcast journalism training is preferred.
• Ability to write creatively and edit videos.
• Strategic thinking and excellent organizational planning skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple key initiatives and projects concurrently
• Candidates must be self-starters, ambitious, and passionate about their job, and able to work independently.
• Strong skills in Final Cut and Photoshop, experience using design and other editing software.
• Knowledge and experience using the following communication channels: social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linked In, blogging, and press releases.
• Website building and maintenance, experience in coding is a plus.
• The candidate must have a valid driver's license and adequate means of transportation.
• Requires a 4-year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program directly related to the position applying.
Experience in broadcast journalism, newspaper reporting, multi-media reporting, or other social media and website development
BENEFITS AND PAY:
• Dolcefino Consulting offers benefits to full-time employees. Benefits and pay will be discussed with the qualified candidate.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the IRE job posting, please.