The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, an award-winning, privately owned newspaper that serves as the state's primary source of daily journalism, seeks a full time reporter in its Little Rock newsroom. We are looking for a candidate who wants to build on a track record of compelling enterprise, never settles for "good enough," and produces stories that will have readers talking about them the next day. The strongest candidates will have the following skills:
• An ability to write breaking news and long-term enterprise stories.
• A strong record of achievement in reporting.
• A willingness to collaborate across the newsroom.
• Experience in multimedia storytelling and/or an interest in further developing those skills.
• A passion for creative storytelling.
A degree in journalism from an accredited college or equivalent newspaper experience is required.
This is a safety-sensitive position. A candidate must pass a drug screening, have a driving record that meets requirements set in the "Personal Vehicles Used for Company Business" policy and must be fully vaccinated by date of hire.