Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel's Susanne Rust and Meg Kissinger, as part of their ongoing series Chemical Fallout, found that products labeled as “microwave safe” release toxic doses of the chemical bisphenol A when heated. The newspaper had a University of Missouri laboratory test 10 products to see if the chemical bisphenol A leached out of containers when heated. The tests found that that BPA leached out of every product tested – in some cases at levels known to cause harm in laboratory animals. The highest levels were found in Enfamil baby formula and a Rubbermaid storage container.
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.