The IRE website will be unavailable while we complete routine maintenance on Friday, April 16 from 8-10 am CT.
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #14658
Subject: Food
Source: Mercury News (San Jose, Calif.)
Affiliation: 
Date: 8-Mar-98

Description

A year and a half ago, Sarah Witmar was among the children who almost died from drinking contaminated apple juice. San Jose Mercury News West reports on the E. coli outbreak and how it's changing attitudes toward what we eat and drink.

This file is not available for digital download. IRE members may place an order by emailing rescntr@ire.org

141 Neff Annex   |   Missouri School of Journalism Columbia, MO 65211   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenuwarning linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram