Cart 0 $0.00
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #16178
Subject: Children
Source: ABC News
Affiliation: 
Date: May 25, 1999

$0.00

Description

ABC News reports "how a single screw can fall out of a crib and cause the strangulation of a child. The design is common in the crib industry. This type of hazard has killed at least 37 children in the last 10 years."

109 Lee Hills Hall, Missouri School of Journalism   |   221 S. Eighth St., Columbia, MO 65201   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.