If you fill out the "Forgot Password" form but don't get an email to reset your password within 5-10 minutes, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Resource ID: #18942
Source:KYTV-TV (Springfield, Mo.)
Investigative reporter Michelle Davidson got a tip from a former Springfield Holiday Inn employee saying that the hotel had a possible mold problem. After examining the hotel first hand, Davidson found mold growing in certain rooms and wall paper falling in others. A number of Holiday Inn employees as well as guests complained of headaches while in the hotel. After filming shots of the hotel, Davidson tipped off the county health department, who determined there was a serious mold problem in the hotel.