The University of Maryland's language department lost two professors to cancer and saw several more diagnosed with cancer. Others experienced sinus problems. Professors were concerned that a high concentration of mold in their old building was contributing to their health problems. Administration officials and health researchers said there was no evidence to link the cancers with the mold problem.
This file is not available for digital download. IRE members may place an order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org