Cart 0 $0.00
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #22800
Subject: Children
Source: KOMO-TV (Seattle)
Affiliation: 
Date: 03/16/2006; 03/22/2006; 03/28/2006; 03/29/2006; 03/30/2006; 04/27/2006; 09/15/2006; 10/125/2006; 11/17/2006;

$0.00

Description

After a toddler died from eating tiny magnets that fell off a toy, the Magnetix Building Set, the family contacted KOMO-TV. The following investigation found that building sets fell apart regularly and found "3 other children on the West Coast who were at death's doorstep after swallowing magnets."

109 Lee Hills Hall, Missouri School of Journalism   |   221 S. Eighth St., Columbia, MO 65201   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.