The IRE website will be unavailable while we complete routine maintenance on Friday, December 17 from 8-10 am CT.
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #2346
Subject: Hospitals
Source: Star (Anniston, Ala.)
Affiliation: 
Date: 

$0.00

Description

Anniston Star publishes article on three deaths at an Army hospital that resulted when argon, an inert gas often used for welding, was accidently piped into the hospital's central oxygen system, December 1983.

141 Neff Annex   |   Missouri School of Journalism Columbia, MO 65211   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram