The IRE website will be unavailable while we complete routine maintenance on Friday, April 16 from 8-10 am CT.
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #24605
Subject: County Government
Source: Baltimore Sun
Affiliation: 
Date: 11/15/2009

$0.00

Description

Even though, three people died of carbon monoxide in their apartment complex, the problem went uncorrected for four years afterwards. Also, even when the emergency calls continued to report carbon monoxide problems and a number of people were brought to the hospital, the government inspectors never stepped in to correct the hazard.

141 Neff Annex   |   Missouri School of Journalism Columbia, MO 65211   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenuwarning linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram