Cart 0 $0.00
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #476
Subject: Utilities
Source: Dallas Morning News
Affiliation: 
Date: October 1980

$0.00

Description

Dallas Morning News reports neglect by Lone Star Gas Co. led to a series of natural gas-caused fires; government regulatory agencies failed to press the company to maintain its pipelines; consumers were paying for "lost" gas causing the explosions.

109 Lee Hills Hall, Missouri School of Journalism   |   221 S. Eighth St., Columbia, MO 65201   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.