Cart 0 $0.00
IRE favicon

Shop

Resource ID: #9183
Subject: Housing
Source: WRAL-TV (Raleigh, N.C.)
Affiliation: 
Date: 10/1992-12/1992

$0.00

Description

WRAL-TV (Raleigh, N.C.) reports on the death of a woman and her one-year - old son by carbon monoxide poisoning in their public housing apartment; finds that the Raleigh Housing Authority knew of the potential danger of its boiler heating system but did not act to require its replacement, October - December 1992.

109 Lee Hills Hall, Missouri School of Journalism   |   221 S. Eighth St., Columbia, MO 65201   |   573-882-2042   |   info@ire.org   |   Privacy Policy
apartmentpenciluserscalendar-fullcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.